Fussy child in eating requires patience from parents. - photo by H Dickins
- Usually they are known on second or third year after their birth because of their parents worried ness on their children attitude whose do not want to eat.
- Almost half of children having trouble every time in lunch time.
- Their weight and height may be normal like the other children but from cognitive point they are lower over normal children.
- Sometimes, the problem also happened not because of less nutrition recruitment but conflict that appears between the young with the parents.
- Children fussy in food need more aggressive and disciplined approach, for example less taking sweet and snacks.