Riding a bicycle is fun, but there's rule to follow, for
your own good. - photo by kamshots
- Use bicycle suitable with your body size. Do not ride a bike that is too big or too small for your body.
- Always follow the road rules and signboards.
- Do not compete or race.
- Use bikeway (if there is any) to avoid you from being squeezed by large vehicle or trapped in a busy road.
- Practice wearing safety helmet that match with head size and tied it neatly.
- Use the right hand signals.
- To change route, see to the left and right first. Make sure the route you want to enter is clear and again see left and right once more before changing your route.
- Make sure to always hold the handle and your feet always stay on the pedal when riding the bike. Put both feet on the ground when in stop.
- Do not ride precariously as lifting one wheel (doing a wheelie, or other cool stunts), too fast or raising hand without any reason.